[sane-devel] MP210 or PIXMA MP210 under Slackware13.0 not working...

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Sat Mar 6 01:33:22 UTC 2010

Hello.

I've been having some difficulties in setting up my PIXMA MP210 scanner
under Slackware 13.0.

I could really use some help here, and to save a long, drawn out
explanation here covering everything I've been wrestling with over the
last two days, There is a very detailed thread I've posted here:

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/problems-setting-up-scanner-in-slackware-13.0-793324/

Basically, my scanner is being detected as an MP210 just fine, but it's
using the canon630u.conf, and there wasn't any pixma.conf in
/etc/sane.d/, although there is a pixma entry in dll.conf as well as a
canon630u entry.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. This has me pulling my hair
out :)

--
Kindest regards,

Bradley D. Thornton