[sane-devel] Epson dx4400 support for asus wl500g router

hagar hagar at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 15 08:04:40 UTC 2010

I have an Epson TX110 which was supposedly only supported by epkowa.

I had major problems with epkowa - crashing freezing etc.

I now use the epson2 driver for sane and the TX109 Gutenprint driver for
cups.

Had no problems since.

I had to play with the detection settings is all.

/etc/sane.d/epson2.conf
usb 0x4b8 0x84d