[sane-devel] CanoScan D1250U2F support

Andrew Savchenko bircoph at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 18:26:08 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have access to CanoScan D1250U2F scanner, and it would be great if
I'll manage to make it work under Linux somehow.

ATM I tried canon630u and canon_dr backends from sane-
backends-1.0.20. I modified configs of these backends to accept usb id
of d1250u2f (usb 0x04a9 0x220c), but with no positive result.

As stated by sane's webpage this model is unsupported:
http://www.sane-project.org/unsupported/canon-d1250u2.html
However some work was done by Norbert LATAILLE and he managed to
make it work with some minimal setup. But this was almost seven
years ago...

I wonder if this code is still available for use and possible
further development? Was some other progress made on this device?

--
Best regards,
Andrew