[sane-devel] Backend for plustek Opticbook 3600

Chris Berry s0457957 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Thu Mar 18 21:14:26 UTC 2010

> 	Hello,
>
> 	in order to properly review the result of your hard work, we need the changes
> you done as patches. Either against the version you started to modify, or as a
> git patchset against latest version, which is the best solution. On your site,
> I only found the full sources, may you have a look into it ?
>
> Regards,
> 	Stef

Ok Stef I will hopefully have a patch to you by the end of the weekend.
Looking through the git changes and such I really feel the best thing
for me to do is get the latest version, start over adding things back in
from my current version and then I can have one commit of just my
changes and not any other rubbish (white space etc).

As for the quality of the scans is there anything you can advise on
maybe what I need to do to improve it? I have been a ill this week and
had other things to work on but after tomorrow i'm back on this project
full time (there is about a week left until I hand in my written report
so hopefully I can get some testing done next week to include in the
report).

Thanks

Chris

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.