[sane-devel] To owners of CanoScan 5600F: please volunteer for testing

Gernot Hassenpflug aikishugyo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 00:58:57 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 4:46 AM, Catalin David
<catalindavid2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello again!
>
> Sorry for the delay. I don't have the scanner at home, so it took a
> bit longer. File can be found at:
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VH9CSUME You have there 2 full snoops
> (including replug), one snoop with only the scan and the details file.
> If needed, I can send the archive to you in person.

Hello Catalin and many thanks! I tried to download the file but got
message "file is temporarily unavailable". I will try later today. As
it is 9.56MiB I am unsure if it will work with normal Gmail sending,
but I think it should be OK---feel free to try and send it to me at my
Gmail account if you have time.

Best regards,
Gernot