[sane-devel] Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB 1200 PRO

Jack McGill jmcgill85258 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 12:58:57 UTC 2010

Scar,

Look in the file mustek_usb2_asic.c around line 3520 where you have a something like:

/* HOLD: We don't want to have global vid/pids */
static unsigned short ProductID = 0x0409;
static unsigned short VendorID = 0x055f;

Also, mustek_usb and mustek_usb2 are two different backends, so I don't think you want to change anything in mustek_usb.conf

Someone else will have to tell you how to enable pthread. I believe you have to add a flag to your ./configure command.

Also, depending on your distribution, you may need to add some other modifiers to you ./configure command, or you will end up with multiple instances of sane installed. See http://mp610.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html

Jack McGill