[sane-devel] open driver for Epson Perfection V100 Photo?

Stéphane Blondon stephane.blondon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 15:37:42 UTC 2010

2010/3/24 m. allan noah <kitno455 at gmail.com>:
> 2010/3/24 Stéphane Blondon <stephane.blondon at gmail.com>:
>> Can I install the git snapshot inside a system running in qemu? Or
>> must I use an other install (and reboot from one to another)? I don't
>> have hardware virtualization instructions on my CPU.
>
> Why would you want to? just install it in /usr/local, and make sure
> that your system loads those libs before the ones in /usr/lib...

I have got only one available computer but others users need sometimes
the scanner (and they will not want to wait until I finish the
driver...). I thought it's easier to have two distinct installs
instead of playing with libs or symlinks from one to another
configuration. But, the symlink is perhaps a simpler way to do it.

--
Stéphane