[sane-devel] Canon MF3110 Problem

Gernot Hassenpflug aikishugyo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:12:05 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 10:02 PM, Gernot Hassenpflug
<aikishugyo at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:47 PM, forum at coolpixx.de <forum at coolpixx.de> wrote
>> Ok now I hope it's right
>
> Perfect! I hope Nicolas Martin will give his opinion also, since he is
> working on the pixma backend and I do not have experience with the
> ImageCLASS devices but will take a look.

Um, actually I do not find the data that you pasted into the body of
your text in the logs. The UsbSnoop.log contains different data while
the ZIP file contains binary USBlog data. Can you send a file of the
complete scan you have in the body of your last mail?

Regards,
Gernot