[sane-devel] open driver for Epson Perfection V100 Photo?

Stéphane Blondon stephane.blondon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 21:27:34 UTC 2010

2010/3/30 m. allan noah <kitno455 at gmail.com>:
> get your site up yet?

Not really fast but it's done now.

The logs and others stuff are available at:
http://sblondon.free.fr/scanner_v100/

 -- 'logs' directory: some previous logs and the asked one.
direct links for what you want:
- init: http://sblondon.free.fr/scanner_v100/logs/epson_v100_init_before_epson_scan_software_launch.txt
- picture scans: http://sblondon.free.fr/scanner_v100/logs/epson_v100_scan_RGB/

 -- 'test_firmware' directory: the firmware and the little code I
wrote to test it. 'firmware' is what is sended to the scanner
(generated by extract.py). checksum computes the checksum (surprising,
isn't it?). Note the code was written for quick testing so it's not
really polished.

 -- file 'spike4.pl' is the well-know script here. I just added the
command to use it in the header. I hope it will help the next user.

I deleted the hosted archive at zeropassword.com.

--
Stéphane