[sane-devel] CanoScan N650U & Xubuntu

Ralph Dumain rdumain at autodidactproject.org
Sat May 15 04:58:48 UTC 2010

Oops, I quoted the wrong post. Here we go again:

I've figured out to do some things, albeit crudely. The one thing I
can't get done is OCR. It seems as if the OCR component of the program
is blacked out. OCR is essential to my work. I can produce PDF files, it
seems, which is a positive step. These PDF files are strictly image
files, though, and not processed as actual text.