[sane-devel] Canoscan 8800F]

Kurt Rosenfeld hardware at ee-mail.engr.ccny.cuny.edu
Mon May 17 22:14:54 UTC 2010

Gernot,

This is the stderr output of scanimage with DEBUG_SANE,
DEBUG_SANE_SANEI_USB, and SANE_DEBUG_DLL all set to 255:
http://acm.poly.edu/~kurt/scanimage_all255.txt

Here is the stderr output of scanimage -d test
with SANE_DEBUG_TEST set to 255:
http://acm.poly.edu/~kurt/scanimage_-d_test.txt

thanks, -kurt