[sane-devel] Heads up: various issues with epson2 in 1.0.21

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Thu May 20 20:35:13 UTC 2010

I've been doing some limited testing using Artisan 800 and epson2 over
network connection only.  Mostly, just loading up various GUI's and doing
previews.

1.0.21 snuck into Fedora 13 at last minute so thats how I was trying it out
with things like simple-scan and xsane.

I looked at Fedora's bugzilla and only 2 new sane+epson reports.  One is
related to parsing options so could be related.  Not sure why I'm not seeing
it.

Chris