[sane-devel] Reflective surface artifacts?

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 11:12:30 UTC 2010

No. A profile is good to shift all the pixels based on color, not some
of them based on position. There are several choices:

machine is self calibrating via internal white marks
it needs help from the driver via internal white marks
it needs help from driver and a white calibration sheet
etc

Which of these it is decides how you fix it.

allan