[sane-devel] How to handle devices with multiple USB bulk-in endpoints

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 00:03:23 UTC 2010

Yes- what we should probably do is add a new set of
sanei_usb_{read,write,etc}_extended() functions,  which take the
endpoint as a argument. Then all of the existing functions could
become a wrapper around those, which call a helper function to
determine the 'automatic' endpoint to use.

Thanks for looking into this- I'm not sure if anyone else has had the time....

allan