[sane-devel] Canon CanoScan 9000F (similar to 8800F) supported by sane?

Al Bogner sane at ml093.pinguin.uni.cc
Tue Nov 9 16:59:41 UTC 2010

Am Mo, 06 Sep 2010 22:55:55 CEST schrieb Gernot Hassenpflug:

> Hi, quick message only: 9000F is working, only needs 9600dpi
> resolution in TPU mode implemented correctly, other than that all
> resolutions work. Code will be sent for checking & committing as soon
> as final checks are done. Cannot give estimate before available from
> CVS but in 1 week I should be able to supply test code to interested
> parties who do not want to wait.

The newest packages for Opensuse 11.2 are:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/graphics/openSUSE_11.2/

xsane-0.997-12.2.i586
sane-backends-autoconfig-1.0.21-38.1.i586
sane-backends-1.0.21-38.1.i586

My question is, if the 9000F drivers are finished in the meantime?
Which sane version is needed?

Al