[sane-devel] X74 a few more questions

Torsten Houwaart ToHo at gmx.de
Thu Nov 11 14:54:33 UTC 2010

Hi,

My Lexmark X74 is working nicely now. I can scan at 75, 150, 300 and 600 dpi, gray or color.

So now I have a few questions:

1. Different home dot.
My X74 has a home dot that is double as wide as for the models that are already in the lexmark backend. For the other models the home dot is around 23 bytes at 300 dpi, for my model the width is 100 bytes at 300 dpi or 1/3''.
In the lexmark_low.c there is already this comment:
/*
 * all these defines may be move in device specific constant in per model
 * struct if we need it
 */
Where should i put this information? Maybe in the Lexmark_Sensor or Lexmark_Motor class? Or just a struct in lexmark_low.c ?

2. Different start line.