[sane-devel] Possible bug in canon backend or scanimage

Myroslav Kavatsyuk m.kavatsyuk at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 11:53:29 UTC 2010

Dear Stef,

I have changed the canon.c file as you have suggested. This
fixed the bug. Here is the output of the diff command between
modified and original canon.c files:

1613d1612
<   s->opt[OPT_CALIBRATION_GROUP].cap=SANE_CAP_ADVANCED;
1657d1655
<   s->opt[OPT_EJECT_GROUP].cap=SANE_CAP_ADVANCED;

Please commit this change to the git repository.

Best regards,
Myroslav