[sane-devel] Developers upgraded in alioth

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 18:29:42 UTC 2010

Developers please note: I have recently discovered that most of you
cannot assign your bugs to yourself. This was because everyone was
assigned to the project as a junior developer. I have just upgraded
everyone who had a commit against 1.0.21 to 'senior developer'. This
should allow you to properly assign bugs.

Please take a second to go thru the tracker and look for any
unassigned bugs that should be yours, and take them over. Also, please
review any open bugs assigned to you, and close them if possible.

https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?group_id=30186

Thanks!

allan