[sane-devel] Fwd: sanei_usb limitations

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 23:10:54 UTC 2010

resend to entire list...
-----------------------------------
Reinhold Kainhofer has recently worked up a patch with an alternative
implementation of your idea- and there was some discussion about yet a
third mechanism, which relies on a 'setting' function to be called
prior to transferring the data, much as the existing timeout control
code works. I think that would be the best choice, not sure if
Reinhold has gotten a chance to work on it.

allan