[sane-devel] Print server (Dlink DPR 2000)

Vincent Le Mieux vlemieux at nordnet.fr
Wed Oct 6 09:09:52 UTC 2010

The scanner part of the multifunction Brother DCP7010 is OK with XSane
(the driver comes from Brother : brscan2)
Unfortunately, the documentation coming with the Dlink DPR 2000 is very
poor.
Here is the datasheet :
ftp://ftp.dlink.fr/DPR/DPR-2000/Fiche_Technique/DPR-2000_A1_Datasheet.pdf

This print server is designed to printing and scanning.
My multifunction is not listed in the supported list...but is
functionnal in printing ...and I hope it could be the same with
scanning.

Vincent Le Mieux