[sane-devel] HP Scanjet G4010

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Thu Oct 7 04:15:50 UTC 2010

Le Tuesday 05 October 2010 15:28:28 Brian Shaver, vous avez écrit :
> Stef,
> Obtained the latest git source code. The G4010 is detected. scanimage
> --test passes. However, trying both Color and Gray modes all I get back
> scanimage is a solid black image.
>
> I'll keep looking around for more information  / tests to run, or let me
> know if there is specific output which would be helpful.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian ..

	Hello,

	there is a bug in setting up some registers values. To check it is the
cause of blacks images, in gl843_cold_boot(), change the strcmp around line
3679 to if(1) in genesys_gl843.c

	Meanwhile I am progressing. I have added 100 and 150 dpi modes, and 600,
1200 and 2400 dpi modes are about to work.

Regards,
	Stef