[sane-devel] Help with Kodak please

alex info at unicuscom.net
Thu Oct 14 01:04:12 UTC 2010

Hallo my name is Alex I recently bought Kodak ESP 6150 All-in-One
machine, and I am having problem with it scanner features (printer and
fax works just fine by compiling drivers from sourceforge.net), but I
couldn't find drivers for scanner and XSane didn't detect it with it
default settings. It connected to my router through the Ethernet port, I
did add the line with ip-address of the host to /etc/sane.d/net.conf and
still nothing, please help me. Thanks...