[sane-devel] Not correctly scans the scanner HP G2410

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Wed Oct 27 12:53:15 UTC 2010

Le Tuesday 26 October 2010 11:46:51 Andrey Afletdinov, vous avez écrit :
> I need to scan quickly and I use a command:
> scanimage --resolution 100
	Hello,

	the G2410 which is a clone of the HP2400 isn't supported. IT is only in
early stages. In your case the motor resolution doesn't fit the horizontal
one.
	What is left to do is to record USB activity of a scan done under windows
with usbsniff, then process these logs to extract the data and fill the
structures for it in the genesys_gl646.h file. This can only be done by
someone having the scanner to test.
	If you wish I may provide you the scripts needed to proecess USB logs,
and advice to tune the genesys backend for your scanner.

Regards,
	Stef