[sane-devel] Colored vertical stripes with Visioneer Xerox DocuMate 510

chris guirl thelusiv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 12:59:07 UTC 2010

Hmm, trying to build sane backends, I get:

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/thelusiv/code/sane-backends/tools'
Making all in doc
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/thelusiv/code/sane-backends/doc'
Generating sane.dvi from sane.tex...
make[1]: *** [sane.dvi] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/thelusiv/code/sane-backends/doc'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I'm using the version from Git, with the following commands:

./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
make -j5

It looks like the backends compiled, so that's good. Someone might
want to fix that error, however.

I'll try to do some testing this evening.

Chris