[sane-devel] [iscan] New release available

Alesh Slovak alesh.slovak at avasys.jp
Fri Sep 17 00:11:55 UTC 2010

Dear all,

We missed a few releases, but we're back now.

I am pleased to announce that a new release of Image Scan! for Linux has been
made available on my employer's website. The release announcement is at:

   http://avasys.jp/eng/linux_driver/news/id000863.php

Here is the relevant bit of the NEWS file for iscan 2.26.0:

  * adds support for the following devices:
    - ES-D200
  * adds preliminary support for defining maximum scan areas in the
    device information files

for iscan-data 1.3.0:

  * adds support for the following devices:
    - EP-703A
    - EP-803A
    - EP-803AW
    - EP-903A
    - EP-903F
    - PX-503A

for iscan-data 1.2.0:

  * not publicly released
  * adds support for the following devices:
    - Artisan 725
    - Artisan 835
    - Epson ME OFFICE 900WD Series
    - Epson ME OFFICE 960FWD Series
    - Epson Stylus NX220 Series
    - Epson Stylus NX625
    - Epson Stylus SX525WD
    - Epson Stylus Office BX305FW
    - Epson Stylus Office BX525WD
    - Epson Stylus Office BX625FWD
    - Epson Stylus Photo PX720WD Series
    - Epson Stylus Photo PX820FWD Series
    - Epson Stylus SX620FW Series
    - WorkForce 320 Series
    - WorkForce 625
    - WorkForce 630 Series

and for iscan-data 1.1.0:

  * not publicly released
  * adds support for the following devices:
    - Epson Stylus Office TX320F Series
    - Epson Stylus Office TX525FW
    - ES-D200 (requires esci-interpreter-gt-s80)
    - GT-F730 (requires esci-interpreter-perfection-v330)
    - GT-S630 (requires esci-interpreter-perfection-v330)

Happy scanning,
--
Alesh Slovak                    Linux Team -- AVASYS Corporation
alesh.slovak at avasys.jp          http://avasys.jp