[sane-devel] Canon MP280 not supported by SANE

Cristi Lacatus alaskanseaman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 06:01:11 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I set the debug level to 21 ([~] # export SANE_DEBUG_PIXMA=21) and ran this
command:

[~] # scanimage -d pixma:04A91746_01760E > /tmp/scanimage.pnm
2>sane.debug.log

The multifunctional has a small display, when I ran the command, it changed
from '1' to a few lines that try to simulate a rotation and just before the
last chunk of hex code the display changed back to '1'. So I am guessing
there is some chatting going on, but the right one.

Please find attached the output log.

Cheers,
Cristian.