[sane-devel] Visioneer 4400

Daniel Elm delm at bulletscan.com
Thu Apr 28 15:05:39 UTC 2011

If you've got the install disc that came with it, using PaperPort would be
better than the Windows Image Acquisition wizard, and probably better than
the Office Document Imaging tool (depending on your version of office
loaded).

Failing that, for something that lets you easily get started doing some
TWAIN scans, I've always been partial to Irfanview.