[sane-devel] Canon LaserBase MF6530

Janeks Kamerovskis janeks.kamerovskis at silvita.lv
Mon Aug 15 12:37:14 UTC 2011

Hi!

Could it be possible to force the device above do the scanning job.
It works as a printer pretty well, except it does not like that printer
is on before system. And probably could not wake up the device after it
was in sleep mode.

As scanner it is visible and I can connect them, but when starting a
scan (preview) it looks like it is woking (act like copying a page), but
then the device and SANE software hangs.

brgrds and looking forward
Janeks

P.S. I can do some diagnostics on command line with some advice.