[sane-devel] TPU functionality in epson2-backend.

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp
Mon Dec 5 03:48:45 UTC 2011

Martin Zackrisson <martin.zackrisson at cmb.gu.se> writes:

> On 11/30/2011 05:51 PM, m. allan noah wrote:
>> SANE_DEBUG_EPSON2=255 scanimage [args here] 2>tpu.log
>>
>> then look in tpu.log
>>
>> allan
>>
> Thanks.
>
> Just for reference, I now have the programming guide for the scanner
> and it seems that the capability that I'm looking to implement in fact
> is structured as a second TPU-mode and not a setting in the current
> TPU mode. So I'll get back to scratch and see if I can push it into
> TPU 2 instead.

FTR, the device indeed has two TPU modes.  In my earlier mail I only
mentioned one, having completely missed the information on the second
TPU which allows for 8" x 10" scans (the first TPU does 5.8" x 9.74").

Sorry for the incomplete information earlier.
# Next time I'll reply after my second coffee ;-)

Hope this helps,
                 http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=1962