[sane-devel] Canoscan 9000F / pixma-backend status

Olaf Zevenboom olaf_7 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 20:24:41 UTC 2011

Dear List,
What is the status of the rewritten pixma-backend-driver? Gernot Hassenpflug/shugyo has been quite active on the subject until 4 months ago or something. The driver is not yet in the GIt repository so it seems. Would love to give it a spin on my Debian Squeeze system, but it seems the Mr Hassenpflug has been a bit busy so I am looking for an alternative source for the code. Or is it bound to appear in Git soon? Any thoughts on the subject?
Regards,Olaf