[sane-devel] Support for CanoScan 9000F and others: splitting pixma_mp150.c into two drivers

Аl Воgnеr sane at ml1104.corr.eu.org
Tue Dec 13 21:51:57 UTC 2011

Am Mi, 14 Dez 2011 01:32:53 CET schrieb Gernot Hassenpflug:

Hi Gernot,

> > 7) Canoscan 9000F

I am very happy to read this. I didn't have any problems with your
driver since it worked, to give you a feedback.

What does it mean for a user, who doesn't want to compile the driver?

Should the driver for the 9000F be available in the next Ubuntu
distribution Precise Pangolin, which is published in April 2012, but
there are freezes for Precise Pangolin
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PrecisePangolin/ReleaseSchedule ?

--
Αl