[sane-devel] [sane-commit] [SCM] SANE project website branch, master, updated. gitconversion-10-gd077a3f

Michael Nagel ubuntu at nailor.devzero.de
Mon Dec 26 17:08:26 UTC 2011

Hi there,

thanks (everyone) for the great work with sane!
When I read this email regarding the sane homepage I got some questions
about the homepage:

>     added three recent frontends
What needs to be done to get Simple Scan
(https://launchpad.net/simple-scan) listed there? Simple Scan is a
beginner-friendly program for casual scanning, it uses libsane to do the
hard work and is the default scanning application in Ubuntu.

Then, all pages have a footer saying:
> $Date$ $Author$
I think this is an SVNism that broke during the git transition. It
should be either repaired or removed.

And finally:
Is there a special reason there is a different logo on the main page
than on all other pages? Also, is it just the lack of manpower or is
there a special reason that the website looks like websites used to look
before CSS became widely adopted?

Best Regards
Michael