[sane-devel] LIDE 60. configure scanning prefs?

Ben Green greenb1 at mac.com
Fri Feb 11 19:49:36 UTC 2011

Ha ha - thanks Allan - it worked.. and i pulled up the options too..
HOWEVER - my (ongoing) problem is that i need to switch off the calibration section of the scan process so that i receive a raw data feed.
Is there further settings I can effect? For example in the plustec backend, I was able to adjust crop area, gain, calibration on/off etc.. is this just not an option with genesys? Is there someone who can do such things? (certainly I can't - i couldn't even get the command into terminal!!)

Thanks

Ben