[sane-devel] Blank threshold adjustable?

Werner Holtfreter Holtfreter at gmx.de
Tue Feb 15 18:42:34 UTC 2011

Hallo m allan,

am Dienstag, 2011-02-15 15:21:56 schrieben Sie:

> If you are leaving the image in gray or color, you would need
> brightness/contrast/gamma controls from the sane backend, or
> possibly from gscan2pdf itself.

I found brightness/contrast/gamma controls in xsane. After find out
the right position from 3 parameters, it works.

Back to my preferred gscan2pdf:

It can call gimp and it is possible to make the same after scanning
with the internal files from gscan2pdf. It gives more control for
the user, but I can not see a simple procedure to modify all scans
in the job in one step...
--
Viele Grüße
Werner Holtfreter