[sane-devel] [hp5590] PATCH: enhance allowed ADF image height

Juanito Hunter tshunter001 at yahoo.com.mx
Fri Feb 25 23:57:52 UTC 2011

Good work to Manuel and Ilia!  I hope to try the patch myself this weekend.

Juanito

P.S.  Manuel gets the same error with paper longer than about 14" as I do with Windows.  Also, the HP documentation correctly states that the ADF will scan both sides of letter (or presumably A4) but won't do legal.  It gives the same "Paper Jam" message, even though there is no jam.