[sane-devel] Schedule for release of sane-backends 1.0.22

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 13:22:25 UTC 2011

There is quite a bit of updated code (and many months) since our last
release. In particular, there have been some bug fixes to regressions
in the avision and epson2 backends, and some major additions to other
backends (genesys, pixma, etc). If those developments are stable, I
think it's time for a release.

Timetable:
Jan 16, 2011: Feature freeze (only bugs + documentation updates)
Jan 23, 2011: Code freeze (only horrible bugs + documentation updates)
Jan 30, 2011: Release

Speak up now if this timetable needs to change. I'd rather have
stability than a speedy release :)

allan