[sane-devel] Schedule for release of sane-backends 1.0.22

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Sun Jan 2 13:38:01 UTC 2011

"m. allan noah" <kitno455 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

> release. In particular, there have been some bug fixes to regressions
> in the avision and epson2 backends, and some major additions to other

avision is not yet back to working order as it was prior to Rene's last
code drop that broke everything.

Same for epson2, there are a number of bugs that still need to be fixed
to get it back to a usable state.

> backends (genesys, pixma, etc). If those developments are stable, I

pixma has a bug that affects one or even two generations of devices; fix
is being worked on but it's not there yet.

I'd delay any new release until epson2 and pixma are back in working
order, at least.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>