[sane-devel] Schedule for release of sane-backends 1.0.22

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Wed Jan 5 17:02:42 UTC 2011

"m. allan noah" <kitno455 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

> J- I think we need give the backend authors some help with more
> specifics. Alessandro thinks only the Perfection 610 is still broken,

The 640u is reportedly still broken (#583166), Olaf says it doesn't like
the area setting; the exchange was Cc:ed to both Alessandro and the list
so everybody should be up to speed on this one :)

> and Mike has only an ADF and a network issue outstanding for avision.

There's also the broken support for the various versions of HP5300C that
stopped working after Rene's last update; this is the biggest Avision
issue btw. The HP5300C was quite popular and sold for a long time.

I also have a report for the AV120 (#548731).

> I've not heard from Nicholas.

The pixma fix is still in work, IIRC we should hear back from Gernot in
the coming weeks.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>