[sane-devel] HP ScanJet G2410

Armin Fuerst armin.fuerst at beko.at
Fri Jan 7 09:58:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am trying to get HP ScanJet G2410 working with SANE,
USB-Identification: usb 0x03f0 0x0a01
I've tried following drivers:
genesys
hp3900
hp4200
hp5400
hp
hp_rts88xx
hpsj5s

Following drivers didn't even list the scanner in xsane:
hp5400
hp
hp_rts88xx
hpsj5s

hp3900 hangs during init
hp4200 hangs during acquisition of preview
genesys always acquired the same preview (left half white,
right half black). And the noise the scanner makes during
scanning is horrible.

Is there anything I can try to help you support this scanner?

Armin

--
DI Armin Fuerst, zSPM
Leiter Competence Center Software-Entwicklung
E: armin.fuerst at beko.at
T: +43/1/79 750 - 549
M: +43/664/843 49 84
F: +43/1/79 750 - 8100
BEKO Engineering & Informatik AG
Karl-Farkas-Gasse 22
A-1030 Wien
www.beko.at

Angaben gemaess UGB:
Firmenname: BEKO Engineering & Informatik AG
Firmensitz: Noehagen 57, Burg Hartenstein, 3521 Noehagen
Firmenbuchnummer: 247825 z
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht Krems an der Donau

Email secured by Check Point