[sane-devel] Canon Image Class MF4150 scanner with Automatic Docment Feeder as Source

Mohammed Rashid mail4rashid at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 13:15:48 UTC 2011

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for reply. I have changed the Resolution to 640 x 950. Now it is
scanning the whole page. But if I change the width it scans a blank page.
Can't it be set from API?? How can I use previous resolution for Flatbed
Scanner.

I am also using Xerox Phaser 6128MFP. Can any body tell me Sane Supports?? I
am unable to configure it.

Regards,
Rashid