[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 210 issue - exceeds maximum scan height?

Heinz Wiesinger HMWiesinger at liwjatan.at
Tue Jan 11 23:21:35 UTC 2011

Hi!

I got myself a Canon LiDE 210 today and immediatly tried it with latest git
(922a22e). It was detected fine and it seems to work pretty good as well.

Preview works fine, but I noticed that after the actual scanning run, when the
scanhead is parked again, it tries to go back too far. It does not happen
after the preview run, only after the scan.

If there is anything else I can provide to help get this bug fixed, don't
hesitate to contact me :)

Grs,
Heinz