[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 210 issue - exceeds maximum scan height?

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Thu Jan 20 05:28:07 UTC 2011

Le Wednesday 19 January 2011 10:15:44 Heinz Wiesinger, vous avez écrit :

> I finally got around to doing that. You can find the log at:
> http://www.liwjatan.at/files/logs/canon_lide_210_calibrate.log.bz2
>
> Grs,
> Heinz

	Hello,

	I can confirm that 4800 dpi hardware scans are present in the log you
recorded. While I don't have the device to test, I think the log is enough for
me to add this resolution for the LiDE 210. Since I am currently bringing 2400
dpi to the LiDE 200, I'll work on that after the 1.0.22 release.

Regards,
	Stef