[sane-devel] Test report of HP ScanJet G2410 (genesys)

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Thu Jan 20 06:01:39 UTC 2011

Le Wednesday 19 January 2011 16:36:42 Adrian Glaubitz, vous avez écrit :
> Hi Andrey,
>
> just wanted to let you know that I can confirm that your changes work, I
> can now scan perfectly at 100 dpi without any distortions. I also tried
> playing around with the parameters for the other resolutions but so far
> that didn't yield any sensible results, unfortunately.
>
> Btw, whenever I start xscanimage or xsane, I can also choose 75 dpi as
> scan resolution. However, I have checked the Windows driver and it
> turns out that on Windows you can only choose 50, 100, 150, 300, 600
> and 1200 dpi as resolution. I browsed through the source of the backend
> but couldn't find any place where the possible resolutions are defined. But
> in any case, 75 dpi should be removed, I think.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Adrian

	Hello,

	I have just updated the genesys backend to include the 100 dpi scan
patch. I have also cleaned up the resolution list and internal values matching
them so that no more modes give 'invalid argument' error.  What is left to do
is to tuned thes internal values (like for the 100 dpi chnage) to have them
all working.

Regards,
	Stef