[sane-devel] New magicolor backend for inclusion in git

Adrian Glaubitz glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de
Thu Jan 20 19:20:23 UTC 2011

Damn, I should have figured out the problem and written a patch yesterday
and I could have had my first contribution to SANE already :(. I actually
stumbled across this already yesterday when playing around with the
HP2410 code in the genesys backend.

But anyway, I hope it gets fixed anyway  ;).

Adrian