[sane-devel] Status for Canon 5600F with GL847

Stefan Larsson lastsys at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 05:04:35 UTC 2011

Rasmus,

I have not been able to work on this since the previous message in this
thread due to work. You are welcome to try to get the motor running based on
the diff I attached earlier. The diff does not implement things entirely as
they should be, I was rather trying to learn how to work with SANE and
mostly to get responses from the scanner at all.

There are some other threads on this topic where Stef explains things during
December 2010 as well.

/Stefan