[sane-devel] How to get infrared image data with sane on an epson v700 scanner?

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 14:11:58 UTC 2011

There is some code in sane to expose additional image types like jpeg
and IR. It is disabled because it's not compatible with the sane
specification. It does work with scanimage, however.

So, you would need to get usb logs of either the windows driver or
vuescan making an IR second pass, and figure out how to make those
same calls from within the backend.

allan