[sane-devel] [iscan] New release available

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp
Mon Jul 4 00:00:07 UTC 2011

upscope <upscope at nwi.net> writes:

> Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:
>>
>> A new release of Image Scan! for Linux has been made available [...]
>>
> Does 2.26.3 it fix .png .tiff problem when using openSUSE 11.3 or 11.4?

I checked with our issue tracker.  We are aware of a PNG library version
issue, not of any TIFF problem.  The former can be worked around with by
installing version 12 of the PNG library package.

What is the problem with TIFF?  It may be a library version issue so try
installing an older versio of the TIFF library (if there is one).

Hope this helps,
                 http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=1962