[sane-devel] VEHO film scanner test application started

Aidan Karley aidan_karley at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 11 23:07:59 UTC 2011

That'll be cool. I'll keep subbed to the list and keep my eyes (well, mail filters, probably) peeled for news.
I'm going to be spending much of the next 6 weeks to two months working abroad, and will have to be travelling within baggage weight allowances, so I won't be on the same continent as the scanner in any case.

Did the code numbers in the windoze driver .INI files match up with what your device has ; any idea how many variations of this there are?

--
Aidan Karley,
Aberdeen,