[sane-devel] Multiple Scanner Support

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 18:14:19 UTC 2011

I'm not entirely sure how to respond.

First, I very much appreciate the thanks. Performing sane's janitorial
duties doesn't usually elicit praise :) Oddly, it was never my
intention to be in this position. In 2003, I simply wanted to get a
patch into the fujitsu backend, and then leave this list. Obviously
that plan failed :)

Second, I hesitate to recommend an OS because there are some very
dedicated port maintainers on this list. I don't want to put them in a
position where they feel they must defend their organization/employer.

Third, I am somewhat disturbed at the thought of a cult. But I wonder
if I could get them to come and mow my lawn?

allan