[sane-devel] Photo + Slide Scanner

Chris esky64 at tpg.com.au
Thu May 19 11:25:56 UTC 2011

Hi I'm in the market for a new scanner that can do slides, negatives and
photo's. Brand any. When doing the slides and negatives I wish it to do
with above light not mirrors. Quality well I'm a amateur not pro but
still after good quality. the scanner I have now that I can't get to
work with Ubuntu is Canon Canoscan FB1200S this was about the top run of
the mill scanner or the base of the pro scanners and is a A4 scanner
Anyone out there doing the same scanning as me like to recommended good
replacement scanner
Thanks for reading and any help
Chris